Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Exploring Davao City

Last November of 2009, when boredom is trying to kill us, me and my friends have decided to smashed up boredom so we decided to booked flights to Davao City. Upon arrival we immediately visited some of the various places and even tried to have some fun in the streets as we take avenge of our complaining and grouching bellies for street foods which is located at the front side of Ateneo de Davao University. I almost forgot the things that we did then,  since I still don't have my travel journal with me to jot down those special moments with my friends. Here are some few pics from Davao  that i have rummage in my laptops after some viruses was able to penetrated my precious files...
with my friends (L to R) Precious, me and Susie
heading at Samal Island


arrival at Samal Island 
Enjoying the clear water of the beach...though the sand is not as fine as the sand of Boracay, you can still enjoy  the serenity and beauty of this island. 

touring around Eden's Nature Park...the landscape, the flowers. trees are overwhelming.....
I had managed to wished in this wishing well full of gumamela flowers...isnt it lovely to look at???? but unfortunately, i forgot what i wished for...nevertheless, it doesnt matter to me anymore for as long as i'm enjoying my "tripcapade"

that's me.....overwhelmed by the view..hehehe
yeah...battling for starvation....a sumptuous lunch at Eden's Nature Park....the food are great! and affordable so to speak...


after satisfying my belly....we dare to take this zipline...susie at first was hesitant to take the ride, however because of my "kakulitan" I was able to convinced her to take the ride.....and as a result, I waited her for almost an hour before she was able to jump in....wheeewww....atleast she tried...and it was fun...nakakabitin nga lang.
We tour around Davao City found this statue abit quite interesting...(hehehe)


i took some pictures of the fishes but unfortunately was lost due to some viruses that attacked my laptop ...after these we were able to visit the wet market of MATI and bought some pasalubong,  the next morning we explore Ateneo de Davao and some stores fronting the universities were I bought some malongs and other native products at Davao..... so far, I am looking forward to visit again this place but my skeds is quite tight this day but will surely visit here soon and explore some places that i never visited...this trip is fun and worth a try...

No comments:

Post a Comment