Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bora-Bora

I had a chance to visit Boracay last 2008 with my office mates at MCNI...we stayed there for  4 days 3 nights of fun  where every minutes and seconds that drops really counts. I'll be posting here some of my photos taken at Bora. We stayed at Regency Hotel and luckily the famous fire dancers were performing in front of the Hotel so we were no longer have to walk half mile just to see those dancers playing and dancing with their fire.
Upon arrival at Bora, we managed to took photos in front of the beach...


Obviously, our faces are in full blast of smiles and laughter
i am really overwhelmed by the beauty of this island....


the hotel where we stayed at BORA.....Regency Hotel (taken inside the lobby facing the interior part/view of the hotel)



strolling and  island hopping 



Jump shot!!! see how high my jump is???? really high isnt it?
wheeeww....i forgot this place, since this photos was taken 5 years past....Ohhh...i'm really aging na.....hehehe



inside our room


enjoying the fine sand of bora...but unluckily i wasnt able to take home some of this stuff...hahaha (bawal daw)




Ow i miss my slippers....this is the time when i lost my fave slippers. Comedy nga because i was slipped while taking board to the boat...and blaaaggggg.....dropped the other pair of my slipper so i threw away the other pair.... Who knows someone will find them right????atleast they can see the other pair of it...






lovely.... how i wished i can stay here longer...







I think this is one of the famous spot at Bora where you can saw lot of tourist taking their photos here...


hmmmm..... i'm abit of tipsy....


this one???? got drank na...hahaha


lovely sunset.....so romantic

the end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment